Skip to the Most Recent Article: “Lessons in Happiness From Buddhism no.1 – The Laughing Buddha”
Article of the day: “Understanding Anxiety”
I’m going on holiday for a week from today, so the weekly posting routine will be skipping a week. See you later!
The purpose of this website is to inspire you in ongoing personal development and self improvement. This means helping you to discover your life purpose, learning how to make the conscious right decision, and giving you the courage to follow through.
Personal development is not hard, but it takes dedication, practise and patience. This site does not offer a quick fix, and can’t promise to make you perfect, however I hope that this free resource can accompany you on your journey to building the life you are deserving of.
You are not here to be punished for mistakes, or face judgement for your situation or beliefs. You are here to learn at your own pace, how to improve your life and be happy. All the resources on this site are free for you to use.
This site aims to inspire you to feel energetic about your work and family life. Helping you to shed negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
The articles will not tell you what to do, but educate you as such so you have the power to make the right decisions, for the right reasons, and have the confidence, responsibility and maturity to get your life exactly where you want it.
Aspirations to live by:
- Peaceful existence with people
- Being honest, truthful and generous
- Lifelong learning for learning’s sake
- Fulfilment in occupation
- Developing awareness of one’s mind and others’
- Undertaking of new experiences
Areas of life this site addresses:
- Habits - The formation of good fulfilling habits, and the removal of detrimental ones
- Career - Building a career you know is right for you
- Happiness – learning the art of contempt, in the Buddhist fashion
- Beliefs – taking control of beliefs that may be limiting for you.
- Spirituality – taking a step back, and questioning everything just for fun
Most new people here spend a 15-30 minutes reading the most popular articles to get a feel for the flavour of the site. Don’t forget to bookmark this page so you can come back later!
All the best, happy reading.